CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Pictures of Syracuse and Friday Service at the Food Pantry



   7-7-11
 7-21-11
 8-2-11
 8-9-11
 8-9-11
  8-10-11
 8-11-11
 8-11-11
 8-12-11
 8-12-11
 8-16-11
 9-5-11
 Every Friday we do service at a Methodist church here in Syracuse in the Food Pantry. There we sort donated clothes for the homeless and needy. There is also a portion where they can get food but we haven't done that yet, we just help organizing and giving clothes to those who come. This past Friday there weren't too many people that came, but there was a lot to be done and we had a little fun taking some pictures. Here is Sister S. and I volunteering on Friday morning. The lady we had take the first picture didn't understand that you had to hold the button down and the camera moved, I thought it was a little funny so I included it here. 9-15-11
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment