CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Update 7-18-11

Hi everyone!  
So P-Day is on Mondays here. I am getting settled in, and all is well. Syracuse, NY - well it's a whole different world than Arizona.
Everything here is green! The houses are a totally different style than I have ever seen before. It's humid and hot! I feel like 90 degrees with humidity might be worse than 115 or 120, haha, but there is always a breeze here which makes it nice. It rained pretty hard this morning and now its sunny so it's extra humid today. The sisters in our zone are driving cars which is nice. I actually haven't tracted once yet, but have been contacting referrals and contacting people on the street (OYM'ing). I unfortunately don't have as much time to write emails today because my companion and I are sharing a computer, all the other ones here at the library are full. Maybe we can write later today, we'll see. But yeah things are good here in Syracuse, New York. I will try to write more later. If anyone would like a real letter you must handwrite them.  God bless!
Sister Gifford

1 comment:

  1. Sister Gifford,
    How exciting this is. I love reading your blog posts and seeing what a Sister missionary experiences. How I wish I could be there and watch you work with your companion and see how you develop such love for the people there.
    Love you and pray for your success and safety,
    Aunt LuAnn

    ReplyDelete