Forget Yourself and Go To Work! - Gordon B. Hinckley
Sister Gifford
I was called to serve a mission for The Church of Christ of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the New York Utica Mission. I reported to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on June 15, 2011. I will serve as a representative for the Lord Jesus Christ for 18 months. I am so excited to serve the people in New York!
Stephanie, I love, love, love your photos. Thank you for sharing them with us. Wow, a baptism already. You are a Super Sister Missionary and we are all so proud of the work that you are doing. We love you and pray for you and send all our best thoughts your way. Aunt LuAnn
Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love your photos. Thank you for sharing them with us. Wow, a baptism already. You are a Super Sister Missionary and we are all so proud of the work that you are doing. We love you and pray for you and send all our best thoughts your way.
Aunt LuAnn