CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Transfer 3 Week 6 - Transfer 3 Done 11-14-11

Hello Everyone,
So I will admit that this week felt pretty dull for the most part.
We did teach several lessons, 16.. alot of those were less active members.
Friday was pretty crazy, we almost got evacuated from our apartment complex, haha.There was a freight train that runs through the neighborhood by where we live, and the train derailed. Two of the freight cars had propane on them and some other chemicals, which both rolled over. Nothing spilled, or leaked but the police shut down the two main freeways by a crossover which backed up traffic tremendously, and they were talking about evacuating the people in our area as a precaution but nothing ever ended up happening. It was a pretty crazy evening, but everything was all settled and fixed into the following morning. I would post pics of it but it was at night and you can't really see anything anyway. 
Oh Yeah, I almost forgot... 
I am definitly staying in Syracuse one more transfer and I will be with Sister S. going on 3 transfers.
Oh yeah and Sister L. is back in the NYUM this transfer, amazing!
That's it for now, till next week!
<3 Sister Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment