CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Gotta Feeling! WooHoo!

Anxious? You bet! Nervous, excited, scared out of my mind, in awe, grateful, happy, sad, inspired, humbled. You name it, I got it! Preparing to serve has been interesting. I have felt many different things about it but the one constant is that I absolutely know this is what I am supposed to do. There really isn't anyway to understand what it's like to leave for a mission unless you have served a mission yourself. Preparing to serve has been an adventure to say the least, but actually serving is far greater. I am so grateful for the opportunity, and capability to serve my Heavenly Father by going on a mission! It doesn't even come close to everything He has given me, but to give at least a tiny increment of my life to fully and completely serve Him brings me true joy and happiness :).

P.S. For those who would like letter correspondence while I am out serving a mission here are the addresses:

Sister Stephanie Ann Gifford
MTC Mailbox # 242
NY-UTI 0705
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
...
Sister Stephanie Ann Gifford
New York Utica Mission
PO Box 149
Whitesboro, NY 13492-0149
United States

Matthew 10:39 (She) that findeth (her) life shall lose it: and (she) that loseth (her) life for my sake shall find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment