Hey Everyone,
So this week was really quite bland. Our investigators aren't progressing, and we have just been trying to find, find, find, with a couple lessons mixed in. Oh yeah, and Sister S. has been sick this whole last week, so I have been trying to do everything in my power to keep her healthy. She sang a solo yesterday in the ward and it turned out beautiful, we were a little worried cause her throat was sore and swollen all week. I managed to keep her pretty healthy and made sure that things weren't getting rapidly worse. She seems to be getting a little better each day now so that's good, she needs to be healthy for her new companion :). We haven't had any investigators at church since D. got baptized November 19. The Syracuse Sisters could sure use some prayers to pick up some new investigators so the sisters have people to teach during the worst months of the year and don't have to do as much finding as we are having to do right now. The weather is getting colder but Syracuse hasn't had a real good snow yet, which I am grateful for. I feel like Heavenly Father is holding back the major snow storms until I leave Syracuse so I don't have to drive in Snow, hahahaha! I really do love Syracuse. I've grown so much here and it's all I have known. I have grown to love the people, no matter what kind of area they live in, the ward, and the Syracuse Elders (we've been pretty tight with them), It will be like leaving home all over again. I suppose a fresh start will be nice, and I can really start making more adjustments as a missionary to improve. I'm pretty sure that I will be transferring to a walking area right before Christmas, and probably more north than Syracuse when there will be even more snow, ha. Also, after I get to my new area I will probably end up taking over the area and training the following transfer. So these next two transfers will be a big adventure for sure, everything will be new and I will have much to learn and look forward to.
Anyways, that's my week and I want to thank everyone for the prayers and for those who send letters they are very much appreciated.
Oh! I hope everyone got my Christmas letters and cards and I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season!
Christmas Phone Call: Each companionship has a cell phone, so I won't need a phone card I will just call from that number [unless otherwise told to use another phone] as far as I know we just use the cell phones.
-Sister Gifford




No comments:
Post a Comment