CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

Transfer 4 Week 5 Updates 12-19-11

"....and I desire to know the cause why [she] has not come up out of [Syracuse] with thee.
And [Sister S.] said unto the [investigators/less actives/everyone here]:
Behold, the Spirit of the Lord has called [her] another way; [she] has gone to the land of
Vermont, to teach the people of [the town of Bennington]." -Alma 21: 3-4
 Hello Everyone!
So this week rocked! We taught 21 lessons, BOO YAH! We taught 5 on Tuesday and that set the way for the rest of the week. We made sure to get at least 3 lessons a day and we did it! We finished out strong. Oh and we set one of our investigators with a baptism date and she came to church on Sunday, her name is J. Right now she is our most promising investigator but we are still trying to find more people. Although since I will be leaving Syracuse this week, it will be up to my companion to do that from now on. She is training as well, so that'll be fun, haha. I am going to Bennington, Vermont! I hear that it is a cute little town, with lots of baptisms is what I have heard so far. So it's pretty exciting, a new place, new faces, and a fresh new start to mend the things I am striving continually to work on as a missionary. My new companion will be Sister H. I have actually met her once before so that helps and seems like we could get along pretty well so it will be good, I hope. Oh yeah, it finally snowed on Friday... bout time! Haha. Well that is all I can think of to write for now, hope every one has a Merry Christmas and always remember the true meaning of Christmas is all about Christ =).
Mom- I got your package with oranges and I love them! I have been scarfing them down every day since they arrived.
Love,
 Sister Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment