HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
This week not as much got done as we had planned due to
appointments falling through. Therefore, this week not a whole lot
happened. However, general conference was great! The spirit was strong
and many wonderful and needed inspirational talks were spoken. I know
that Thomas S. Monson is the true and living prophet on earth today. I
know that all the other general authorities have been called by
revelation and inspiration from Heavenly Father. How blessed we are to
have the knowledge that God spoke and still continues to speak today
through living prophets and apostles. How blessed we are to have the
fullness of Jesus Christ's Gospel on the earth and the ability to make
covenants and receive endowments of faith in these the latter-days. I
know that this is God's true church on the earth. I know that the Book
of Mormon is true. I know that gospel truths can be found if diligently
and sincerely sought in humility. I know the Atonement is real and that
it has the power to heal any hurt whether it be physical, mental,
emotional or spiritual. I know that Christ died for all that is unfair
about life only to rise again the third day as a glorified, resurrected
being so that all mankind may be saved and can overcome sin and death
through His infinite atonement. I know that the teachings of Jesus
Christ can bless anyone who applies them into their personal lives.
During this Easter season, remember what the Savior has done for each of
you. And if you can't think of anything, read the scriptures
(especially the Book of Mormon) and pray to know and figure all that He
has done for you personally. The truth is restored and Jesus Christ
lives!
-Sister Gifford




No comments:
Post a Comment