CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Transfer 7 Week 3 Update 4-9-12

Hello Everyone!
 
I hope one and all had a wonderful Easter. We had some members invite us over yesterday, which was wonderful and everyone had a good time. Some little miracles that have happened this week was that a less active member (she is older and has early stages of Alzheimer's) contacted us. Background, so we weren't able to figure out what had happened to her because she had been taken out of her apartment by her kids and put into a rehab center for evaluation and some tests. But we didn't know which rehab center or facility she was in and the family wasn't giving us any information on her (they are against the church). However, after about a month and a half not having a clue where she was... she remembered our phone number and called us. We went over a couple hours after she called us when we had some time and it was so wonderful to see her. I can't believe she remembered our phone number and she remembered who I was, she didn't remember Sister Ho. but she had only met her once or twice so that it understandable. Another miracle, we are helping another less active stop smoking and she hasn't smoked since she talked to us last so that is also another little miracle that has happened this week. Oh! And another less active we are teaching came to church on Sunday, who hasn't been to church in at least a month but had been reactivated for a little while. Other than that, this week hasn't been all that fruitful. We lost a couple of investigators for different reasons, one was because of certain circumstances and the other well just dumb excuses. We keep going though and we fasted for the work in the area to pick up so we will see if anything comes from those efforts in the near future, hopefully. I also hope that everyone had a wonderful week! I know that My Redeemer lives! I know that The Book of Mormon is true! I know that this is the true and restored church of Jesus Christ in these last days! I know that Heavenly Father hears all prayers and sends The Holy Spirit to comfort, guide and direct us as long as we are living worthy of it. I know this work is the work of God!
 
<3
Sister Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment