Hello Everyone!
This week was good, and very busy. The
busiest weeks are usually the best ones. Sister Ho. and I made a goal
of teaching 20 lessons this week and we did it! Ha, granted 97% of those
lessons came from visiting less active members, but oh well. We are
going to really going to focus on finding someone new to teach and
hopefully we will reap the fruits of our efforts. I know that by having
great faith, great things will happen. Oh, something else that happened
this week... last Tuesday there was a lady moving into the branch
from Florida because she got a job up here in Bennington. So on Tuesday we
helped her move boxes into her new house that is really close by where
we live. She is really nice and super smart. Sister Ho. and I visited
her on Friday to get to know her better, we found out she had been inactive in Florida but she wants to start coming back to church here.
We are going to do everything we possibly can to help her get the swing
of being active again. She is awesome and Sister Ho. and I already
love her! I know that as Sister Ho. and I keep working hard and
trying to be and do better each day that wonderful things may happen in
this area. Sister Ho. and I are staying together for another
transfer, we got transfer calls on Saturday. I am so grateful for
another opportunity to try and make a difference in this area. I am so
grateful to have another transfer with Sister Ho. So this past week
it started out wonderful and sunny, it even hit 90 on one day and then
for the last half of the week it has been nothing but clouds and rain.
We had to break out the boots, coats, and tights again because of the
cold and rain. The good news is, it is absolutely wonderful to see this
place come alive with spring. I had forgotten how green it gets here
till everything started growing, and blossoming again. I am really
falling in love with how beautiful Vermont is in the spring. Well, that
is all for this week. I have more pictures but they will have to be sent
next week as well. I didn't have enough time to download all the
pictures I was going to send today so some will be in next weeks email,
till then..
-Sister Gifford




No comments:
Post a Comment