CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Transfer 6 Week 5 Update 3-12-12

Hello everyone!
 
This week was good, one of the better weeks. The good things of this week were that we saw a lot of less active members and there were a lot of inactive members that came to church on Sunday (a lot meaning like 5). We also had 3 investigators that came to church on Sunday which was great. This week went by really fast and I feel like we stayed pretty busy. We found some people who could potentially become investigators, so hopefully good things will come of that. One of our investigators dropped us but we could both feel it coming. We did teach her the plan of salvation and invited her to pray about the Book of Mormon because she still hadn't done that yet. I think she just needs time and maybe who knows ten or so years down the road some other missionaries will pick her up as an investigator and she will get baptized. We taught a lot and also got in some good tracting and finding hours too. Oh and we talked to the branch president yesterday and he said he presented the branch mission plan we created in PEC and everyone seemed to like it and will add to it in each of the different quorums and auxiliaries. I think maybe that was the push the branch needed to get a better handle on their missionary work, we shall see. Well that's about it this week, looking back it doesn't look like we accomplished a whole lot numbers wise but we accomplished some good goals this week. I know the Lord has been stretching forth his hand helping us in this work here, we definitely need all the guidance and blessings He can give. Just like Ammon says in Alma 26:
11 I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.  12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
Hope everyone had a good week! Love you all!
 
-Sister Gifford
 
p.s. Tthe weather has been gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment