We did a 3 way exchange again between Lake Placid, Glenville, and Bennington.
Sister L. and I were on exchanges again, yay!
Albany Stake had a memorial day picnic, which I mentioned in last weeks email. Here are a couple pics from those. 5-28-12
Down by the river
On the rocks
We felt like one of us is going to be transferred so we took a ton of pictures this week and last week.
What the flower bed!?!
X-Large Kitchen in Vermont
Teamwork
Another pic from memorial day of the sisters at the picnic. 5-28-12
A couple sweet bumper stickers we saw this week.
For District Meeting Sister Howick and I cut the Elders ties because
Sister Bulloch is making a quilt of all the missionaries ties from when
they served in the NYUM. Pres and Sis Bulloch are leaving July 1st :(
The elders of the district Elders N., T., P., A., G., and R.
Sister Howick and I around the river in Bennington
Closest I'm gonna get to water for another 6 months!Down by the river
On the rocks
We felt like one of us is going to be transferred so we took a ton of pictures this week and last week.
This is L., a LA that we visit, super strong testimony but
confined to assisted living home. We visit her a couple times a week
usually.
X-Large Chair What the flower bed!?!
X-Large Kitchen in Vermont
Teamwork


























No comments:
Post a Comment