Hello everyone!
Transfers are this week and I am getting
transfered to Glenville, New York. So for anyone who would like to write
me a letter or something then send it to the mission address:
PO Box 149
Whitesboro, NY 13492
I will be
serving in a trio with Sister Ha. and Sister L. so it shouldn't be
too terrible since I know and love both of those sister missionaries.
I've been on exchanges to Glenville before so I've met some of the
people and seen some of the area already which is nice. I am sad to
leave Bennington. I love the members and people here, the area is
beautiful in the springtime it is so green it will knock your socks off.
I had a feeling that I was leaving the area, kind of like the feeling I
had when I knew I was leaving Syracuse. Since I felt like I was pretty
sure I was leaving we've seen a lot of members and less actives that we
have become quite close with this week to say goodbye (pictures will be
in next weeks email, maybe). We didn't find anyone new to teach, but we
did finalize some baptism details for Brian's baptism on June 16th and
another baptism will be on June 30th... too bad I'm going to miss both
of them :( oh well it doesn't really matter if I am there or not as long
as they see it through to baptism and keep going for the rest of their
lives the best they can. I am happy to say that I will leave this area
better off than when I arrived here. With several progressing
investigators progressing towards baptism this month and who are keeping
their commitments. I pondered what more could I have done in my
vineyard for this area. The Lord has used me a lot in this area with the
branch, people, and reactivating members. It's been a refiners fire, but
change is good and adjustments are necessary. I really do love
Bennington and the people here. I definitely want to return for a visit
after my mission. I am really going to miss Sister Ho. but I know I
can still see her on exchanges and at stake and zone conferences, so it's
not too much of a goodbye. We've become the best of friends and I'm
sure we will see each other again after our missions our over. So that's
about it for this week. I hope everyone has a good week and I will give
the details of the new area next week.




No comments:
Post a Comment